Portfolio/Asset Manager (Commercial Property) - Sandton
more than 14 days ago
07-02-2022 9:08:31 AM
Portfolio /Asset Manager – Commercial Real Estate
We are currently recruiting for a seasoned and mature Portfolio / Asset & Transaction Manager for an urgent opportunity with a Listed global firm within the Investments and Real Estate / Property Investments space.
You will be responsible for a number of joint venture investments in Africa and Europe, and overseeing the overall portfolio management of assets (property) with the aim of maximising property value and returns, based on an analysis of current trends and market environments.
Additionally, you will charged with creating and overseeing customized asset management strategies for all the investment properties, representing the company’s shareholder interests with a variety of internal and external stakeholders in the establishment of clear goals, problem solving and oversight of each property, consistent with the firms strategic plan.
Minimum Requirements/Criteria include:
• Degree or similar in Property Management / Real Estate or Finance, Investment and risk management;
• CA / MBA / CFA (level 2 and up) is highly preferable
• Minimum of 5 - 6 years of commercial real estate analysis/asset management experience;
• Experience in property management/leasing/operations;
• Strong background in financing and modelling of real estate finance and investment cases with advanced Excel;
• Readily familiar with transaction and asset management on a physical property basis;
• Be able to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment;
• Strong communication skills;
• Proficiency with modelling investments in Excel;
• Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• Proactive thinking with a detail-oriented and creative problem-solving approach.
• Solid analytical and organizational skills and ability to multi-task;
• Strong ability to independently interpret legal documents
Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Johannesburg or Cape Town.