Portuguese speaking Digital Service Advisor - Cape Town
more than 14 days ago
02-03-2022 6:31:06 AM
Fluent Portuguese speakers, we’re looking for you! Are you looking to flex your language skills in a leading international e-commerce business? This job could be perfect for you! They’re looking for an Portuguese speaking Digital Service Advisor to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa! This company offers a great fast paced environment, great opportunity for growth and AMAZING benefits.
This company will offer the Portuguese speaking Digital Service Advisor relocation assistance by covering flights, shuttle service from the airport and 3 months of free accommodation. Their offices in Cape Town, South Africa also offers many perks such as a free meal daily, free access to their gym, return flight home once per year, awesome coffee from our onsite coffee bar and Friday bar. Due to the geographical locations they service, please note that this position entails shift work based on the 24/7 operational requirements of the organization and its clients.
Your key job responsibilities as the Portuguese speaking Digital Service Advisor in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Responding to customer queries by telephone, email and online chats in Italian Language
- Processing and taking ownership of all incoming and outgoing contacts in a multimedia environment
- Processing pertinent information into relevant databases
- Customer relationship building & management
- Problem solving tasks during shift
- Handling and taking full responsibility for customer related queries
- Make outgoing calls and execute outbound campaigns to identified customers, e.g. welcome calls, failed purchases, etc.
- Performing extra tasks given by managers / shift supervisors as required
Requirements for this Portuguese speaking Digital Service Advisor job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Portuguese as home/first language essential
- Fluent in English; able to communicate effectively (read, write and speak fluently)
- Be available for 24/7 shift rotations
- Completed high school qualification
- 2 years’ work experience post qualification
- Be in a possession of a degree or a diploma desirable