Product Owner - Durban
6 days ago
Do you want to play a part in taking gaming technology to the next level? If yes, we’re looking for you! This is your opportunity to be part of the leading software house in the online gaming world. They are looking for a people-orientated software manager to lead a cross-functional team as a Product Owner in Durban. In their space, passionate, innovative and incredibly awesome teams create the best technology in the field, and each day is a chance to level up. Is this job the perfect challenge for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Product Owner in Durban will include:
- Engaging and developing people and teams
- Delivering high quality products and services
- Understanding your customers, industry, product and people
- Be able to know where you’re going and how your get there
Requirements for this Product Owner job in Durban:
- 5 years of experience in software development (a tertiary qualification is a plus!)
- At least 3 years’ experience managing a team of developers, in a product owner role or formal performance management of a development team
- An understanding of software development and design principles, software and agile development methodologies, and software development life cycle
If you have a passion for technology and continuous improvement, thrive under pressure and are able to solve complex problems, this is the role you’ve been looking for!