Project Manager – Dbn - Durban
A talented Project Manager is wanted for a very exciting Digital Company in the Durban Umhlanga area.
• Relevant Tertiary qualification and PM Certification
• 5 years’ experience in the role of a project manager or team lead within a software development studio or digital agency environment
• Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management tools
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• creating proposals for solutions based on customer needs
• Experience in coordinating, collaborating with, and supporting cross-functional internal teams and third-party vendors to help achieve the timely and successful delivery of projects
• Experience with real-time measuring and reporting on project performance
• Experience performing risk-management
• Reliable vehicle
*Please send a skills matrix and project details for better feedback on your application.
*No applications considered after 31 August 2016
Written applications to the following e-mail: ****@*****.*** or fax to: (***)-***-****, you can also contact Justine on (***)-***-****
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at ****@*****.*** with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.