Project Manager (it) (mac/windows) - Durban
Are you looking for a Project Manager role in an IT environment?
Do you live in Durban?
Are you interested in boosting your career with a funky new position?
Look no further!
An awesome Digital Agency in Durban is looking for you!
They require a minimum of 5 years Project management experience/Team Lead experience in a software development environment.
• Experience working on both Mac and Windows machines
• Experience working for a business that is not highly process driven but rather more accountable
• Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, appropriate for both clients and colleagues
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management tools
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time whilst paying strict attention to detail
• Experience in creating proposals for solutions based on customer needs, and delivering these projects while constantly liaising between customer and teams
• Experience in producing, implementing and tracking against detailed project plans, according to resource availability and allocation, from a fairly agile perspective
• Experience in coordinating, collaborating with, and supporting cross-functional internal teams and third-party vendors to help achieve the timely and successful delivery of projects
• Experience with real-time measuring and reporting on project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Experience performing risk-management
Written applications to the following e-mail: ****@*****.*** or fax to: (***)-***-****, you can also contact Megan on (***)-***-****.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at ****@*****.*** with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.