Receptionist - Middelburg
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Act as the first point of contact with the client of the company, in a courteous and efficient manner.
The outcome will be considered successful, if the customer needs and requirements are met, by being directed to the right person, first time.
RELATIONSHIPS AND PERSONAL ACTIVITIES:
Directly responsible to the Financial Manager.
Relationships with Customers and company staff.
MAIN JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. To ensure the highest standard of courtesy and efficiency in customer contact and communication.
2. To ensure that on first contact with any customer, regular, new or potential, they receive a pleasant and courteous welcome and that their
needs are dealt with promptly.
3. To handle the switchboard/reception in a professional manner and to ensure that personal appearance is impeccable at all times.
4. To record messages received, accurately and distribute timeously.
5. To ensure feedback of information to appropriate persons of any customer problems.
6. To ensure customer comfort while they are in the reception area.
7. To ensure cleanliness and professional manner of the reception area.
8. To ensure that the switchboard is handled in a professional manner and that collected composure is maintained at all times.
9. Answer the switchboard promptly and politely at all times.
10. To liaise with telephone company on all instrument problems and maintenance.
11. To receive and distribute incoming facsimile messages timeously.
13. To send facsimile messages when requested to do so.