SALES & MARKETING MANAGER - Fourways
8 days ago
Sales & Marketing Manager – Gauteng (Gas/ Fuel )
Reports : Group Sales & Marketing Manager
Direct reports : Regional Manager and Marketing Manager
Role of the Job:
To manage the strategic development of the division in terms of diversifying the market to include fleets. Implement the Sales and marketing plans as set out in the strategy and business plan. Manage the implementation and roll out of the business plan in line with the Company’s Operational requirements.
• Sales Management
• Financial Management
• Sales Administration and Reporting
• HR Management
• PR and Marketing
• Technical, Compliance and Occupational Health and Safety
• Grade 12 and relevant qualification/ certification in Sales & Marketing.
• Computer literacy in Excel, Word and Power Point, MS Projects.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with PDP and own vehicle.
KNOWLEDGE & BASIC ABILITIES:
• Knowledge, experience and understanding of running businesses and having exposure to technical applications in GAS/FUEL industries
• Solid budgeting report writing and presentation skills.
• Must be attentive to detail be a good communicator on all levels (senior management, contractors, and prospective customers).
• Must have experience with fleet operators and OEMs in the fuel industry.
• Negotiation skills with customers, suppliers, and OEM’s.
• Be conversant with setting up and maintaining budgets.
• Exposure to operational planning requirements relating to managing contracts
• Strategic leadership.
• Highly organised and ability to prioritise.
• Coaching and mentoring.
• Ability to combine analytical reasoning, creativity, problem-solving and judgment, ability to handle complexity and manage multiple initiatives.
• Process and solutions driven.
• Ability to work across a wide-ranging stakeholder network.