Sales Representative - Cape Town
REPORTS TO: Divisional Manager: Fisher & Paykel
DIVISION: Fisher & Paykel
AREA: Western Cape
• Managing of Key Accounts
• Develop Fisher & Paykel business – Increase market share in alignment with agreed business objectives
• Achievement of 100% of Fisher & Paykel budget requirements
• Proven sales track record over the past 24 months preferable
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Must have good reporting & feedback communication skills.
• Must be self-starter, self-motivated.
• Enthusiasm & willingness to grow the Territory
• Ability to apply logic and a sense of urgency.
• Must be able to work after hours, if required.
• Entrepreneurial flare & Flawless integrity.
• Previous sales experience preferable (1 – 2 years)
• Clinical qualification
• ICU experience preferable
• Preference will be given to candidates living in the Western Cape area.
The position will report to the Territory Manager: Western Cape and Divisional Manager: Fisher & Paykel