Senior Homeware Retail Sales Consultan - Cape Town
Our client, a furniture and homeware retailer, is at the forefront of design and style in South Africa and has stores in prime locations in all the premier shopping malls across Cape Town. They boast a superb range of products!
They are looking for young, energetic and entrepreneurial sales consultants for flagship stores in Canal Walk, Cavendish and V&A Waterfront Malls in Cape Town. You will be responsible for, among other duties; client relations, in-store sales and brand optimization.
Key applicant requirements include:
· At least 5 years sales experience in a home ware or furniture lifestyle store (absolute MUST HAVE)
· Able to confidently initiate conversation with customers
· Highly sales driven and motivated
· Impeccable personal grooming
· Excellent communication skills
· Outgoing, energetic individual
• An opportunity for a driven, dynamic, people-passionate, homeware-loving individual.
• A dream-come-true opportunity for a peoples’ person who wants to be free to be creative and to explore global trends.
• Ideal for someone who will bring a proven success track record in achieving set sales targets over a number of years within the furniture / homeware space, and
• Who will strive for Excellence in everything they do
Your readiness to work as part of a dynamic team will be vital!
If you would like the opportunity to work with truly amazing people, send us a detailed CV (in MS Word format including a brief motivation, availability and salary details) and a recent photograph to ****@*****.*** (Reference HSC_CPT)