Senior Operations Manager - Cape Town
more than 14 days ago
Senior Operations Manager
Our fiercely world class company is expanding and we need people like you. If you love what you do, always looking for a better way and if you’re not afraid to take a few risks to make something really great, then you’re our sort of person. Come join our Cape Town office where you will join a team of digital and tech-savvy professionals.
What you’ll do:
• You will focus on managing and developing key processes that are critical to the success of our agency.
• As a leader, you will be responsible for the day to day operations, setting / managing expectations, implementing guidelines, providing support, and mentoring team members.
• Engage with relevant stake holders in driving processes forward
• Manage a team of Marketing Professionals
• Manage and ensure that all employees are working towards achieving project KPIs.
• Manage multiple client campaigns
• Report and communicate strategies, progress, results in sync with agreed KPI’s
• Prepare and present reports to the board.
• Provide insight and strategic recommendation to consistently improve campaign performance.
• Partner with Canadian, Spanish and UK based stakeholders to ensure all sides are aligned on everything.
• Nurture, mentor and grow agency talent.
• Aid to the development of new employee capabilities.
• Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and best practices.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills.
• 5-10+ years’ experience in ad agency operations.
• Strong understanding of an agency environment and familiarity with different work styles.
• Knowledge and experience in digital marketing campaign management.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
• Experience in a team management role.
• Flexible in terms of working hours as you will be dealing with international stakeholders.
• Start-up experience will be an advantage.
What’s in it for you:
International, friendly and inclusive multi-cultural environment.
Competitive salary and benefits package depending on experience and qualifications.
Private health insurance and life insurance from day 1.