Senior Parts Sales Executive - Pretoria
11 days ago
Our motor dealer client in Menlyn currently holds a vacancy for a Senior Parts Counter Sales Executive reporting to the Parts Manager.
The person in this position will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and service, maintain and increase customer base and to sell parts and accessories to customers.
• Ensure that parts sales budget is achieved through marketing
• Maintain and increase market share within area of responsibility
• Retain existing customers by ensuring Customer Satisfaction
• Adhere to Company Discount Policy
• Communicate market opportunities to management and other departments
• Ensure all customer queries are dealt with efficiently and effectively
• Ensure all customers are introduced to new Policies and promotions
• Ensure regular and helpful contact with all customers and dealership staff
• Ensure all returned parts are properly documented and recorded
• Ensure Company assets in your care are kept in a good condition
• Cooperate with all staff to further the interests of the dealership
• Maintain regular communication with Parts Manager
• Ensure regular and helpful contact with all customers
• Attend to all meetings and training courses when required
• Ensure all customer issues are reported and resolved
• Ensure that all documentation is completed in time in a clear and accurate manner
• Ensure that all part exchange replacements and reconditioned items schemes are operated according to Company Policy
Qualifications and Experience
• Parts Counter Sales experience is essential.
• A minimum of Grade 12.
• Clear Criminal Record
• Motor industry experience is required
• Must have excellent verbal communication skill
• Computer literacy is essential/Kerridge
• Must have good customer service