Senior Sales Rep - Kimberley
We are looking for a candidate who has the following experience in a business environment.
- Computer literate
- A valid driver’s license and a reliable car
- Someone who is excited about a new challenge
- Solid factual confirmed references
- Have the ability to communicate with Managers, fellow staff and customers.
Be trustworthy with cash and able to follow procedures and policies set out by the Company.
- Work with Cash, Cheques and other forms of payments and must be able to reconcile daily activities on a daily basis.
- Weekly customer visiting reports
- Weekly Excel spread sheet report
- Monthly reports both in the form of written and excel spread sheet format would be required
Monthly salary, Car Allowance, Cell Phone and fuel, Commission structure, 50% of the medical aid contribution, Pension fund (Provident).
(All will be discussed in interview)