Senior Systems Software Developer - Durban
A passionate Senior Systems Software Developer is wanted for a vibrant IT Company in DBN.
• South African Citizen
• Bachelor of Science degree or similar
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience
• Min 3 years’ experience as a Senior Software Developer / Team Lead
• Full life-cycle development on medium to large projects.
• Database development including relational database design, SQL and Object relational mapping (ORM) technologies.
• User interface design and prototyping.
• Windows services and Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ).
• Developing web services in a SOA architecture.
• Design patterns, refactoring and unit testing.
• Best practises and procedures related to custom software development and the software development life-cycle.
• Agile development methodologies such as Scrum.
• Securing and optimising applications.
• Source control management.
• Understands aspects of good application design.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to ****@*****.*** or fax to (***)-***-****. You can also contact Kelley on (***)-***-**** or alternatively visit our website on
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at ****@*****.*** with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.