Service Advisor - Alberton
more than 14 days ago
Our passenger vehicle dealership client in The Glen is looking to employ an experienced and well presented Service Advisor.
• MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
• To provide an excellent service by
understanding the customer needs,
providing advice and offering solutions.
• MAIN JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Act as the first point of contact with the
client on walk-in/tow-in side of the
• business in a friendly and supportive
• Welcome customers and capture the
relevant information, assuring that the client
• needs are addressed.
• Follow up on parts ordered, and bookings
are made to suit customer – daily.
• Keep customers up to date about
information on status of the vehicle.
• Handle queries/concerns of customers as
per the customer concerned – daily.
• Make out job cards, accurately and
timeously and put job cards through for
• costing – daily.
• Maintain reasonable control over sublet
supplies, using competent suppliers at the
• best costing and who can provide timeous
• Collect payments from customers that are
due, prior to handing back the vehicle.