Service Vehicle Sales Co-Ordinator – Nelspruit - Nelspruit
11 days ago
Service Vehicle Sales Co-Ordinator – Nelspruit
Area: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
Package: Salary R17500-00 Total Monthly Package (inclusive of Provident Fund and Medical Aid contributions).
Monthly sales commission structure in place if sales targets met.
To provide a fully comprehensive service to meet customer requirements and deliver first in service standards via Service Level Agreements or individual instructions.
Key Performance Areas:
1. Attend customer sites / premises and deliver service and sales (24/7) as per the customer’s Service Level Agreements to meet agreed annual sales plan.
2. Develop business plans with reporting line manager to meet and improve customer base and sales,
3. Must maintain current customer base and increase the sales with incremental business,
4. Manage the activities of the service van to ensure that financial and administrative standards and procedures are met,
5. Manage the stock and assets of the service van to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and to eliminate stock losses,
6. Complete all job cards / fleet inspections and associated paperwork to company standards on I-pad (computer),
7. Good understanding of Customer Services and ability to reduce customers total cost of ownership,
8. Manage self to improve personal effectiveness.
Skills and experience required:
? Strong compliance, integrity and ethical behaviour at all times.
? Effective interpersonal, selling, negotiation and communication skills at management level.
? A minimum of 2 years’ external sales representative experience in the tyre industry.
? A minimum of 2 years commercial tyre knowledge/experience.
? A minimum of 2 years mounting and demounting knowledge and experience.
? Sound working knowledge of Admin systems, particularly Computer systems.
? Ability to work independently as a self- starter within the team.
? Matric (Grade 12).
? Valid Code 10 Driver’s Licence plus valid PDP.
? Preference will be given to candidates willing to be relocated.
? Preference will be given to candidates with own reliable transport.
? If required, applicants will be subjected to the necessary evaluation processes.