Store Assistant Manager - Roodepoort
Over and above the key requirements (listed below), Management experience is an absolute must when applying for this position!
• Matric (or equivalent qualification)
• 2 years retail experience (store)
• 2 years management experience (± 10 Staff)
• Strong merchant (trader) ability
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Ability to manage budgets
• Target driven
• Experience in providing “world class” service
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Clear ITC and Criminal records
• Personal energy & drive
• Attention to detail
• Feel for product & selling
• Ability to learn
• Team player
The position is structured with a basic salary and overtime (for Sundays and Public Holidays worked) with additional benefits: Medical Aid, Pension Fund, Staff Discount and In-Store Incentive Scheme.
• Applicant Deadline 20th April 2020
• Please forward CV with remuneration expectations
• If your application has not been responded to by 30th April 2020, please accept that it has been unsuccessful.