Store Manager - Bellville
more than 14 days ago
Store Manager – Kenridge
• The overall management of a Retail Dulux Specialist Paints store, Sales Team and marketing campaigns of paints and other related products and
• Selling of paint products
• Customer service regarding various colour shades, where and what and how to use and general advice on products
• Invoicing of all products sold in the shop
• Assist with marketing and promotion of products
• Merchandising and management of stock in the shop
• The daily handling of money and recordkeeping of cash, receipts, and card transactions
• Specifications, estimations and quotations for clients and contractors
• Responsible for the development, motivation, and training of staff
• Ensure a high standard of customer service provided by staff
• Handling of customer enquiries and after-sales complaints
• Admin with regards to the ordering and receiving of stock, and regular stock takes
Management of other office duties:
• Daily Banking – prepare and bank daily, prepare relevant banking reports and forward to HQ
• Petty Cash – Control expenses, obtain approval for expenses, reconcile weekly, forward via mail to HQ
• Records – daily filing of company documents to prescribed filing system for easy accessibility
• Non-stock ordering – ordering of office supplies and other non-stock orders
• Do daily Cash up
• Upkeep of leave register book of staff
• Any duties as required by Top Management from time to time.
• 5 years retail management experience
• Experience in the paint industry would be an advantage
• Grade 12 (with business/economics studies and high-grade mathematics).
• Appropriate tertiary education will be an advantage (E.g.: Management certificate/diploma)
• Valid driver’s license
• Fully bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
• Good leadership abilities
• Good attention to detail
• Good multitasking abilities
• Excellent customer service skills
• Outgoing and energetic
• Monday to Friday: 07h30 to 17h00
• Saturdays: 09h00 to 13h00
Please include your salary expectation on your CV.
UNLESS YOU MEET ALL THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
NB - If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.