Storeman - Stellenbosch
The role will be responsible for:
• Receiving & Storage
• Picking & Packing
• Stock Issuing & Stock Movement
• Stock Returns
• Participating in Stock Tales & Cycle Counting
• Continuous Improvement
• Matric - Stores & Warehousing NQF3 will be an advantage.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a storeman, preferably in the cosmetics/pharmaceutical -and/or FMCG manufacturing industry.
• Computer literacy
• The ability to communicate effectively in English. (written and spoken word)
• Impeccable time management and the proven ability to plan and organize effectively.
• Honesty beyond reproach