Warehouse Shift Leader - Pretoria
• Maintain ex-factory stock movement to within the specified time and temperature standards
• Maintain the cold chain with Chiller area temps between -2 and + 4 degrees
• Reconcile fresh orders received to what has been captured on the information systems
• Prepare the pick slips for the fresh orders
• Prepare the identification stickers by store to ensure accurate customer deliveries
• Coordinate vehicle availability with the Transport Provider to do the deliveries
• Daily communication with Customers on progress of deliveries
• Maintain inventory accuracy and ensure that no stock shortages occur
• Do daily stock counts using the information systems
CRITICAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• FMCG equipment set ups and maintenance.
• Leadership competencies.
• Good knowledge of Warehouse and Distribution methods.
• Ability to take corrective action.
• Good communication skills.
• Computer literacy
As Sovereign Foods is an equal opportunity employer, preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, as defined by the Employment Equity Act.
Closing Date: 17 October 2019