Warehouse Supervisor - Pretoria
Major Responsibilities include:
• Operations oversight on all logistics, warehousing, inventory and compliance requirements.
• Oversee inbound and outbound shipments to meet customer service levels.
• Optimizing shipments to support transport cost per unit. Support escalation issues related to product availability, factory production and participate in SIOP calls for the region.
• Control and account for all inventory movements.
• Execute warehouse, facility and safety processes & standards to be compliant with all NWNA requirements.
• Execute all National Program initiatives and inventory requirements like Inventory reconciliation, product rotation and signage.
• Oversee and execute all required quality checks & processes and maintain documentation to be compliant NWNA requirements (traceability, micro tests etc.).
• Lead execution of product traceability and recall events.
• Oversee warehouse productivity to ensure compliance with labour plan.
• Provide leadership and execute performance reviews with direct reports on a regular cadence.
Key Requirements and Skills:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience leading/managing a warehouse.
• Continuous Improvement or Process Improvement Experience.
• Ability to achieve results through problem identification and developing sustainable process solutions.
• Experience collaborating cross-functionally to achieve improved results in multi-site environment.
• Ability to delegate tasks effectively within a team consisting of indirect reports.
• Preferred experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) (SAP Preferred.)
• Good knowledge of all Microsoft Programs.
• Ability to handle physical requirements, including, but not limited to, repeated bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting.
• Able to safely use various warehouse equipment, including a forklift.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated supervisory, organizational problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
• Good coordination and monitoring skills.