Jobs in East London
East London is a city on the Southeast coast of South Africa, in the Eastern Cape Province. It has a population of 400 000, with over 1.4 million in the metropolitan area. East London is also host to South Africa's only river port. The city is the second largest industrial centre in the Eastern Cape province. The dominant employer is the motor industry. Next to the harbour is a major Daimler plant, manufacturing Mercedez-Benz and other vehicles for the local market. They export to the United States and Brazil. Other industries (in East London) include clothing, textiles, pharmaceuticals and food processing.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 145
Location: East London
About the Role:
Opportunity available for a Graphic Designer at a Marketing Company based in East London.
Relevant Tertiary Qualification
2+ years Graphic ...
• Matric / Grade 12
• Tertiary Qualification would be advantageous (Retail Diploma)
• 2 to 3 supervisory experience with a FMCG retail sector
• People Management
• Merchandising, Customer Service and ...
A very large transport company is currently looking to fill the role of Key Accounts Manager in the transport sector.
• Matric certificate essential
• Diploma or Degree in management highly advantageous, any other tertiary ...
Site Agent - Roads/Surfacing/Seals (E.Cape)
A large Construction company – Surfacing/ Seals/Bitumen operating throughout South Africa is looking for suitably qualified Site Agent a sound knowledge of Surfacing and in particular Seals experience ...
Min 5 years experience as National Sales Manager
Experience in the waste industry preferable
Experience leading a team – Area Sales Managers, Technicians and Sales Consultants
Developing and implementing effective sales strategies
The Administrator will be responsible for the management of the debtors and creditors portfolio, with a strong focus on working capital requirements and financial management. This role is a key ...
Programme Manager (Diploma in Business Management)
• A postgraduate qualification (preferably at Masters Level or at a minimum Honours level) in
Business Management or a cognate discipline.
• An additional post graduate ...
Stop, if you are a Operations Manager this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a very successful logistics & freight company.
• Grade 12
• Degree or minimum of a diploma
• 5+ years’ experience as a fleet manager
• C-track ...
Passionate about .NET? Looking for a new challenging opportunity with an established company in East London?
Keep reading, this might be the opportunity you have been looking for.
• B.Sc. Computer Science or ...
Are you a Production Supervisor looking for a new opportunity?
We have a position open in East London.
• 3 to 4 years relevant experience (FMCG experience advantageous)
• Relevant National Training Certificate
We are looking for a Fitter to join one of our FMCG Food Manufacturers in the Eastern Cape.
The minimum requirements are:
• Trade Tested Fitter & Turner / Fitter
• Knowledge and experience with Maintenance Practices.
• 5 years’ relevant ...
A client of ours is looking for a Resident Engineer.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
• BSc/B.Tech Civil Engineering
• +5 years’ experience
• Must have experience on roads projects
• ECSA registration is advantageous
A well-known Automotive company located in East London is looking to employ a Millwright.
The minimum requirements include:
• Matric / Trade Test (Millwright)
• 5 - 7 years Automotive experience ...
An Eastern Cape based FMCG manufacturing company is currently in search of a qualified and experienced Production Manager.
The minimum requirements include:
• Degree and/or Diploma in Production Management or Mechanical Engineering
• 5 - 7 ...
A reputable company in Cape Town is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer (Building Services) to join their team.
• BSc, BEng in Electrical Engineering
• 5 years relevant experience in the design, project ...