Jobs in Jeffreys Bay
Jeffreys Bay, also known to some as J-bay, is a town within the Eastern Cape province where Xhosa, English, and Afrikaans are the languages most commonly spoken. The town has grown over the years from a small fishing town to now one of the fastest growing urban areas in South Africa. It was known as a hippie hangout and is now the origin of the surfing community. Jeffreys Bay is one of the world's most famous surfing destinations, and is also famous for its numerous seashells and amazing seafood and calamari.
Showing Results 1 - 12 of 12
Customer Service Officer
Demonstrated experience working in a high pace environment whether in customer service or administration
Initiative and ability to problem solve
Outstanding attention to detail
Good IT skills/ ability to pick up new ...
· Banking Reconciliations
· Processing of salaries and wages
· Financial report generating
· Online banking
· Cash flow reports and forecasts
· Petty cash capturing and ...
Salary:R9000-12000 / Monthly
• Matric and Marketing Degree non neg.
• Former exp essential
• Confident and positive personality.
• Excellent communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
Evaluating daily accounting activities and finding cost-saving methods
Regular store visits ensuring the correct processes are followed
Identify and correct losses or loopholes in the accounting ...
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Plan, assign & review staff work
• Support month end & year end close process
• Compile VAT information for ...
Admin Clerk needed
1-2 years’ experience as an Administrator
Timeous handing of administrative duties
Timeous completion of work
Accountabilities of the ...
Our vast and growing Wholesale/Retail client search the service of a Buyer to start a.s.a.p.
• Ensuring distribution and retail profitability as well as managing expenses accordingly in terms of stipulated ...
Junior Payroll Administrator
The successful candidate for this position would possess the following skills to meet their requirements:
· Matric certificate with maths/accounting
· excellent computer skills
· Strong ...
Payroll Administrator - R15 000 monthly
Certificate of competency in Payroll Administration
Have experience with Softline VIP Payroll systems
Good Communication skills and the ability to compile reports
Will have to report ...
Senior Sales Rep
We are looking for a candidate who has the following experience in a business environment.
- Computer literate
- A valid driver’s license and a reliable car
- Someone who is excited about a new challenge
- Solid factual ...
Secretary Required - R 12 000pm
The successful candidates must have:
- Secretarial experience is essential
- Experience in either Brand Enforcement and Patents would be a distinct advantage
- Above ...
Administrative Assistant position
Your duties will be the following:
- Do Quotes, thus must have good Word and Excel knowledge.
- Assist clients in shop when I am out to clients.
- General administrative work.
- Occasional pick up and/or ...