Jobs in Mpumalanga
"The place where the sun rises." Mpumalanga is home to South Africa's main coal-fired power stations – three of which are the biggest in the southern hemisphere – and is prosperous in coal reserves. Mpumalanga produces roughly eighty percent of the country's coal and continues to be the largest production region for forestry and agriculture. One of the country's largest paper mills is located at Ngodwana, near to its timber source, and Middelburg produces steel and vanadium. The top performance sectors in the province comprise of mining, manufacturing, services, and the tourism sector is also starting to grow.
Showing Results 91 - 105 of 441
Position: Pastel Processing Clerk
• Must have knowledge and experience in Pastel Accounting up to trail balance
• Must have knowledge and experience in Pastel Payroll or any other payroll ...
We have an opportunity for a General worker drivers machine operators Admin Receptionist Matric (Grade 12) Excellent communication skills required - both written and verbal Excellent communication skills High sense of responsibility Good ...
Position: Sales Administrator
Location: +-15km out of Nelspruit
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Responsible for Internal Sales function
• Assis with product delivery queries
• Assist with cash clients administrative queries
• Ensure ...
Position: Branch Manager, Nelspruit
Reports directly to: Divisional Chief Executive
• 3 Years management experience at a corporate company
• Previous Corporate Sales experience
• Proven track record of having made target ...
Position: Financial Manager
Industry: Corporate Group
• MAIN REQUIREMENTS:
• Accounting degree and 5+ years’ experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
• Financial Management of 4 ...
HR/ Payroll Officer
- Previous experience as a HR Officer
- Previous experience with VIP Payroll (preferable)
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong computer skills
- Person must be able to work under pressure and able to ...
Pastel Invoice Clerk
Salary: R8 000 to R10 000 pm Negotiable
• Grade 12
• 2 years relevant exp
• MUST HAVE PASTEL EVOLUTION CONSULTANT EXPERIENCE
• MS Excel knowledge (above average) and Email Knowledge
All CVS ...
Commercial Secretary for Law Firm
Secretary with experience in commercial department of large law firm required. Excellent typing and admin skills. Very good English language skills. Must handle pressure - team is very busy. Self Motivated and ...
Applicants with CIS or ACIS (Institute of Company Secretaries) or equivalent will have an added advantage
Knowledge of Companies Act 2008 and King III
Experience in statutory filings
Able to liaise with ...
Creditors Controller - R12 000pm
• Relevant Qualification
• Relevant accounting experience
• Experience & Proficient on Pastel Partner
• MS Excel knowledge (above average)
Duties: (Include but not limited to)
• Full Debtors ...
• Matric / Grade 12.
• Relevant facility or maintenance management qualification or equivalent is preferred.
• At least 7 years managerial experience or in a similar role is highly preferred.
• Must have experience in ...
Motor Vehicle Technician
R15 000 – R18 000 + Incentives + Benefits
Our client, a large and successful motor group is looking for an experienced Technician to join their team. This is a VERY busy service department, so they ...
Our client is looking for a Code 11 Truck Driver to join their company
Qualification: minimum Matric, Crane Operator certificate, will be an added advantage.
Valid driver’s licence & PDP
Able to travel around the ...
New and Used Car Sales Executives
R8000 – R10 000 + Car + Commission + Benefits
Our client, part of a well-established and diverse independent group is looking for top quality, experienced New and Used Car Sales ...
New Car Sales Manager
R20 000 Neg + Car + Commission + Benefits
Here is a great opportunity to join a thriving and vibrant dealership. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive New Car Sales Manager to ...