Permanent Human Resources Jobs in Northern Cape
Human Resources Departments manage and develop programs that are designed to increase effectiveness as an employer, its hiring processes, pay, benefits and human resource policies. The entire aim is to create and manage the employer-employee relationship essentially. The label "human resources" refers to a broad participation and strategic role in the organization. Recruiters, HR Generalists and HR Managers are some of the main job titles that can be found in this sector.
- Popular searches:
HR Business Partner,
Showing Results 1 - 5 of 5
Join this well established Mining Company in the Northern Cape with your skills as Manager HR Development.
• Grade 12 (Required);
• B Degree in Human Resources (Required). EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
• Seven ...
Hierdie gevestigde rolspeler in die uitvoer-tafeldruif bedryf beskik oor die volgende uitdagende beroepsgeleentheid vir ‘n hardwerkende, goed georganiseerde persoon, as:
- Ons wag op aansoeke van ...
· Degree/diploma in Personnel Management
2 years experience
· Good knowledge and understanding of HR systems, practices.
· Knowledge of Labour Legislation, e.g. LRA, BCEA, EE Act, Skills ...
Well established consulting engineering firm requires an HR Assistant with a minimum of 1 year previous general HR experience.
Own reliable transport required.
Between 1 to 3 years ...
HR/ Payroll Officer
- Previous experience as a HR Officer
- Previous experience with VIP Payroll (preferable)
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong computer skills
- Person must be able to work under pressure and able ...