Account or Sales Executive - Durban
- Must have own vehicle(prepared to travel throughout KZN, includinh outer-lying areas)
- Minimum two years' experience in sales and customer service,
- Experience in a service industry required;
- Computer literate, good analytical and problem-solving skills, good communication and inter-personal skills, good report writing skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Incumbents will be allocated a portfolio of existing customers. They will be responsible for fostering a sound service relationship with the objective of achieving a 100% client retention result.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong problem-solving orientation
- Technical aptitude
- Computer skills, including Windows and MS Office programs
- Strong listening and oral communication skills
- Team orientation
- Organizational skills
- Maintain customer service levels according to Company requirements and standards.
- Provide prompt, courteous service to all external and internal customers.
- Visit a minimum of between 10 and 15 customers a day.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to customer problems.
- Identify and resolve customer issues including retraining.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Work overtime as required for specifically identified projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary range: R12 000 - R15 000 basic. Reimbursable cell phone calls and company petrol card
Commission on renewals and referrals to BDO's is currently being negotiated with the client.
*Main objective is to retain client after contract period. Also to identify possible new avenues within the existing client for business and refer the BDO accordingly