Card Admin Controller - Rosebank
To provide an effective and efficient administrative service to the EFT department including:
· Billing for fuel and payment to affected parties; Ensuring service fees are correctly invoiced and / or reimbursed; EFT Administration; Customer and or Dealer queries effectively and efficiently dealt with; Web site maintenance Internal and Supplier maintenance; Administration of pricing for EFT; EFT Master data maintenance
· To ensure Dealer payments enquiries reconciliation’s are correctly captured on the AS 400 / Template Light (TL) system for all products and ensure that the direct contact with the customer will support Total’s objective of excellent customer service within the National Customer Contact Centre (NCCC).
· The position and responsibility is the primary contact point between TOTAL and its customers. The incumbent will not only ensure a worthwhile customer experience when assisting the Dealer but will also ensure that the Dealer is confident that he was assisted in the appropriate manner.
· The job will require the controller to have an intimate knowledge of the company structure, its operations and the Route Africa product range to be able to direct and advise Dealer to his/her satisfaction.
HSEQ - Comply with all the HSEQ requirements as per policies and procedures Highlighted is the Quality of work output to the office environment.
People Management - Responsible for own HR elements: Job profiles; Objectives; performance reviews; leave; etc. IRO> leave management, ensure division obligations are not compromised. Team work: To assist and train your colleagues on your area and responsibilities as a team to achieve the Divisions results
· Degree (Business Administration) with experience in:
o Customer care / service.
o Extensive experience gained in a petrochemical, production or industrial environment.
o Managing and implementing systems (e.g., TL, PEC, ATG, ASPEN). – Technical resource
o Project management.
o Business process
o Reconciliation management.
o Dealing with specialist staff and support functions to achieve business and technical outcomes.
o People management. (Own)
o Collating and presenting management information from varying sources.