Civil Engineer ( MSP ) - Johannesburg
A Global firm of Consulting Engineers has a vacancy for a Civil Engineer in their Johannesburg Offices.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bsc Degree in the Civil Engineering
- Professionally Registered with ECSA (Min 4 years)
- 8 Years post grad experience
- Legislation related to Engineering / Environment
- Financial Knowledge
- Engineering design experience at a consulting firm
- Exposure to mining and industrial projects
- Experience in disposal of mining and industrial waste
- Project Management Skills
- MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- Drafting suite i.e. AutoCAD etc.
Job Segments: AutoCAD, CAD, Civil Engineer, Consulting, Drafting, Engineer, Engineering, Geology, Project Manager, Technology
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.