CRM Developer Dynamix - Sandton
Education & Experience
• B-Degree/Diploma in IT related field
• MSCA- MB2-715 – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Online Deployment; MSCA- MB2-716- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customisation and Configuration; MCSE- MB2-717 Microsoft Dynamics for Sales; MCSE- MB2-718 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
• Minimum of 3-5+ years’ experience on Dynamics CRM years’ experience within the financial services industry in a similar role
• Sound knowledge of various technologies (JAVA, .NET, C#, SQL)
• IT Operational experience would be advantageous
Solution Development, upgrades and maintenance
• Successfully interpret design docs and build solutions to the specified requirement.
• Develop and test technical solutions using the development tools applicable to IT teams.
• Apply software engineering best practices gained through formal education, policies and work experience, during development of solutions.
• Review work done by developers to assure all work has been done as per standards, methods and tools used in the bank for application development
• Provide constructive feedback for improvements after solution reviews.
• Maintenance calls via System Administrator, within SLA, with minimum returns and/or bugs
• Guide the testing team and assist with regression testing if required
• Clearly document the solution developed
• Provide technical and functional support on CRM 2016 On-premise as well as D365 Customer engagement
• Translate business requirements into that leverage the Dynamics platform
• Assist with the designing, developing, testing and documentation of project solutions, customisations and upgrades
• Customize systems to enhance application and meet business requirements
• Work with the team to identify and remediate any technical issues
• Understand technical and functional design requirements
• Assist during design of the solution
• Have and understanding of software engineering techniques such as the use Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Comply with Group IT Policies and Procedures. This can include standards for quality, data security and compliance (SAS 70)