Digital Marketing Assistant - Cape Town
Lion Roars Hotels & Lodges is growing, family-owned business that specialises in Luxury Accommodation along the Garden Route, South Africa. We own, manage and market our own properties, as well as a number of properties that have partnered with Lion Roars for our services in the industry. Our head office in Cape Town is home to our busy team of reservations consultants, sales and marketing managers, our online marketing department, and senior management; and we’re looking for someone to join our family full time as a Digital Marketing Assistant.
Who you are
An open-minded, creative individual with a “go-getter” attitude. You’re open to new challenges, you are deadline orientated and have great time management skills, you learn and adapt quickly in the ever-changing market, and you tackle excel spreadsheets head on.
Over and above all that; we’re looking for someone who will take pride in everything they do and become a valuable member of our team. Does that sound like you?
The Digital Marketing Role
We have summarized the responsibilities involved below. Experience in any of the following areas is advantageous, but not essential.
Responsibilities may include:
- Brand Management
- Website Content; handling all website content updates
- Social Media Content; content creation, daily social posting and engaging with fans
- Campaign Management; running campaigns and competitions
- Sales – Target Chasing; ensuring you are meeting monthly sales targets, contributing ideas and doing market research to ensure you are selling optimally at all times
- Data tracking & analysis; weekly and monthly reporting to management on the sales and online health of your lodge/s
- Design; working predominantly with Canva and Photoshop, resizing images, social media content, announcements, newsletters
If you feel like you check all the boxes and you’re ready for an exciting new challenge, please send us your CV and add “Digital Marketing Assistant” in your subject line.