Drilling Site Manager ( MSP ) - Cape Town
One of the world’s leading integrated energy companies is looking for a Drilling Site Manager.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree and/or ICWF Certificate
• Experience of 8 - 10 years in similar environment
• Fluency in Portuguese is mandatory
• 28/28 rotation
• Manages on site day-to-day operations on drilling, completion, intervention, and workovers in a safe and efficient manner
• Works in a team environment to ensure the safety of all personnel on location and compliance with all applicable government regulations
• Manages day to day activities of rig contractor personnel and third party contractors
• Manages logistics for personnel and equipment to and from location
• Provides accurate daily reports to superintendent
• Maintains accurate cost control
• Some positions require demonstrated deepwater operations skill sets
We offer a competitive salary package with numerous fringe benefits.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.