EE - Business Analyst - Kempton Park
EE - Business Analyst
R20 000 basic plus company car + Uniform + bonus / Incentive + Petrol + Medical +Provident
A market leader in the car rental sector is looking to employ a Business Analyst who is able to facilitate workshops and who will be responsible for the full Business analysis processes and the translation of business problems/requirements into solutions
- Relevant diploma or degree in Business Analysis
- Min 3 years Business Analysis experience
- Willing to travel to other branches
- Able to facilitate workshops
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of project life cycle.
- Specialist knowledge of tools and techniques appropriate to business analysis specialism
- Business process knowledge
- Knowledge of data flow diagrams and UML would be an advantage
- Computer literate in Microsoft office including Visio
- Valid driver’s license
Your busy and challenging day will include but not limited to
- Complete the business scoping document.
- Complete the business requirements document.
- Compile function specifications.
- Develop requirement traceability matrix.
- Prepare test cases.
- Identify development areas
- Plan, organise and control the analysis phase so that outcomes are met.
- Organise and facilitate workshops.
- Conduct joint application designs (JAD) sessions.
- Provide an accurate description of business problems.
- Compile comprehensive functional requirements.
If you are energetic and enjoy driving for results then please apply on line!