Finished Goods Supervisor - Cullinan
• Own transport
• Male candidate
• Must live nearBoekenhout (Cullinan)
• Working hours: Sunday to Friday 09h00 – 18h00
• Must be medically fit to work in temperatures of - 25?C to + 10?C
• 3 Years’ experience at a supervisory level
• Minimum of 2 years of inventory control experience
• Experience in the cold storage supply chain
• Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation
• Read, write, understand, and communicate clearly in English
• Maintain high level of personal integrity and reliability
• Must possess strong analytical, leadership, and team building skills with the ability to lead, motivate, and manage a team
• Demonstrated skills in problem solving, and attention to detail
• Must possess excellent computer skills including the Microsoft Suite of products
• Supervise and direct the inbound and outbound functions of all finished products from production and suppliers.
• Supervise and direct the inventory control activities for all finished products. This includes oversight of the cycle count programs, accuracy levels.
• Ensure effective flow of finished goods inventory through the Warehouse to ensure full utilization of allocated space and preventing stock to over age or expire.
• Collaborate with internal and external teams, including colleagues, to coordinate and Supervise internal inventory transfer activities.
• Identify system related processes to improve inventory movement.
• Maintain, appropriate performance metrics.
• Annalize integrity of the data used to make business decisions in real time.
• Supervise Shift start up, planning, and execution of the daily workload.
• Monitor and Supervise the release of deliveries during the day, ensuring the flow of customer orders to the warehouse floor.
• Supervise direct reports as assigned.
• Support implementation of Lean and Quality Programs aimed at improving Inventory Management and other processes
• Effectively mentors, trains, coaches, and monitors the development of all subordinates to ensure they are acquiring the skills and abilities necessary to achieve success and career advancement if desired.
• Compiling and reporting on orders picked for dispatching daily and weekly.
• Must demonstrate proficient working knowledge of Good Warehouse procedures and practices and general supply chain processes.
• Ability to effectively communicate, verbal and written, cross-functionally.