Finnish Outbound Sales Host - Cape Town
Our goal is simple: support growth of the brand. Which means it's our job to make sure that everything we do is strategically targeted, data driven and focused on return on investment. We use cutting edge tech to ensure precision within every field we operate, and push our people to stay on top of the latest marketing trends through regular training opportunities.
Purpose of the Role:
We employ sales-smart, goal orientated and target-driven go-getters to power our global enterprise.
We provide top quality outbound services to a potential customer base within the lucrative world of online gambling, with the backing of our fellow marketing specialists and technology experts at DigiOutsource.
Join our team, thrive in a world of work hard and play even harder. We’re at the Top of our game!
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Make outbound calls to and take inbound calls from identified customers ensuring they remain ardent gamers within the online casino industry.
• Completion of daily sales and dials with set KPI in the Finnish language. A successful sale is measured by a customer claiming a promotion by depositing into their account.
• Execute inbound and outbound campaigns to customers efficiently.
• Establishing and managing key customer relationships for long term reward and benefits.
• Processing pertinent information into relevant databases.
• Performing extra tasks given by managers/supervisors as required – Going the extra mile is key to outperformance!
• Adherence to the rules and dialing schedules within shifts that are aligned with specific markets’ during contactable hours.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
• Finnish as a home/first language
• 2 Years’ experience post qualification
• Fluent in English; able to communicate effectively (read, write and speak fluently)
• Be available for 24/7 shift rotations
• Completed High School
• Be in possession of degree or diploma; preferably in sales or marketing
• Sales Ability
• Customer Focus
• Planning & Organising
• Decision Making
• Stress Tolerance
• Building Relationships