French Speaking Marketing Assistant - Cape TownSalary Negotiable
- Recruiter: Tray International
- Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
- Salary: Salary Negotiable
- Sector: Marketing & PR Jobs
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Added: 30 May 2012
- Applications: 0
- AA/EE opportunity?: No
- Benefits: Not Included
Location: Cape Town, South Africa.
Tray International is looking for a highly qualified individual with at least 2 years of professional experience in a marketing company or department, and a degree in marketing or equivalent.
The candidate will work on presentations, documentations, updates of websites and all tenders, as part of our marketing department.
S/he must be creative and innovative in order to promote our services and convince the client to select our Company, within the time frame specified in the Scope of Work. S/he will also participate in the research and writing of newsletters and news flashes, as well as the website content for all brands.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- French mother tongue, the ideal candidate will be French or Fluent in French. Excellent oral and written English;
· A flair for writing;
- A knack for editing and proof reading, with good research skills;
- Creative and versatile;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint);
- Organised and methodical;
- An ability to work in a team with good communication skills;
- Prepared to work long hours when necessary.
Salary: According to experience.