Graduate Civil Engineer - East London
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
· Preparation of technical proposals.
· Prepare cost estimates.
· Assist with preparation of design reports.
· Assist Project Leader to establish and monitor programmes, time and cost budgets and deadlines for all projects.
· Prepare tender documentation for approval by the Project Leader.
· Quality Management:Preparation and maintenance of a project quality file, conforming to minimum content standards set by the COO and QMS. Ensure that phase/task/project specific quality plans, processed and procedures are implemented. Ensure that product quality meets the client's requirements and expectations.
· Undertake planning and design work as well as construction supervision.
B Eng / BSc Eng or B Tech Civil Engineering
· 1 - 3 years post graduation experience in road pavement design
· 1 - 3 years geometric design of roads