HVAC Refridgeration and Aircon Technician - Kenilworth
HVAC Technician (Regridgeration and Airconditioning Technician)
Provides technical support with regard to reactive maintenance and planned preventative maintenance on HVAC, BMS (Building Management system), RO, etc, within the organization
Qualifications& Experience Required:
- Qualified as an Air-Conditioning Technician with Trade Papers
- 5 ++ years experience, preferably in maintenance refridgeration & Aircons
- Experience in HVAC and compressor systems
- Diploma in Refrigeration
- BMS - Pharmacuticul / Medical Controllers Systems
- Technical Support to all maintenance on a large, central chiller plant.
- Technical Support perform maintenance on all HVAC systems.
- Ensure optimal performance of the HVAC systems.
- Keeps equipment operating by following standard operating instructions
- Assist with Calibration system, execute calibrations, generate SOP’s and execute internal or external documents as required
- Prepare and execute qualification and re-qualification documentation for all equipment as required.
- Assist to Ensure compliance of HVAC Services with the Occupational Health and Safety Act., assist Technical Services Manager in maintaining all afore mentioned standards.
- Assist Technical Services Department with planned maintenance on all plant and equipment within the organization such as chillers, compressors, filling and packing equipment
Skills and characteristics required:
Excellent theoretical and practical technical skills on HVAC/RO plant
- Understanding of maintenance programs for HVAC systems and RO plant
- Understanding of HVAC in large buildings
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Good business acumen
- Solid track record
- Service orientated
- Strong interpersonal skills