Jnr Campaign Managers - Stellenbosch
A dynamic, growing company in the digital marketing sector is looking for 2 x Junior Campaign Managers in Stellenbosch.
* Recruitment of new affiliates, identifying new opportunities and relationship building.
* Make sure that affiliates get paid on time each month by working closely with the finance and payment team.
* Work closely with Head of Operations to manage communications to affiliates about client programmes /campaigns.
* Formulate basic marketing content and reviews of offers and programme descriptions, including commission to affiliates.
* Liaise with the design team, account managers and other suppliers to deliver regular marketing and promotional material for affiliates for all
* Review affiliate applications (decline and approve), monitor website content, website traffic and overall publisher performance.
* Monitor social media campaigns for the various affiliate programs and post on affiliate forums and social network / blogs.
* Deal with IT-related queries relating to affiliate system, tracking codes, mailers and banners, reporting and general data support as well as
* Update affiliate database and general housekeeping of affiliate system.
* Deal with new and existing affiliates (including reactivation) regarding account and new queries via email, chat and telephone.
* Work proactively with new and low-performance affiliates to increase new sources of traffic.
* Develop incentive programmes to boost loyalty and retention for affiliates.
* Set up of marketing promotions to affiliates and projects, including creatives, copywriting, setup, testing, processes and delivery.
* Compilation of affiliate performance reports.
* Regular fraud checks and Q&A.
* Degree / Diploma in Marketing or Advertising.
* Work experience in a digital environment a definite advantage.
* Genuine interest in digital marketing.
* Good analytical skills and numerical proficiency.
* English language native speaker, with any additional languages welcomed but not essential.
* Excellent writing and communication skills.
* Systematic and process-oriented.