Junior Graphic Designer | Gordons Bay | Ecommerce Retailer - Gordon's Bay
We are looking for a young, creative, super talented Graphic Designer who works fast and accurately, is dynamic, independent and highly motivated. The Junior Graphic Designer will be assisting the senior graphic designer and the duties will include:
• Graphic design (print media adverts, catalogues, presentations, web banners, web design)
• Creating social media content and scheduling the ads- FB, IG, Pinterest.
• Shooting product photos
• Editing product photos
• Basic product design
• Sourcing images
• Packaging design
• Video content creation
• Social media content images
• Mailchimp email campaign setup & design ( design in photoshop, slice, export html and import to mailchimp)
• Marketing concepts development - help marketing team
• Product design & development (art-prints, bedding, decals, wallpaper, etc.)
• Photoshoots (photography & help with styling & editing)
Experience and Skills required:
• Must have a Graphic Design qualification
• Adobe creative cloud: specifically photoshop & Illustrator
• Experience in photography & editing (to form part of portfolio)
• Styling experience in furniture, bedding and décor
• Previous online retail experience would be an added advantage
Salary dependent on experience
To apply for the Junior Graphic Designer position please send a detailed CV in a Word document and a recent photo of yourself. Should you be shortlisted for an interview by the recruitment agency we will request a portfolio to submit together with your application to our client.
All shortlisted candidates will be required to do a one day internship with the company (after the initial interview) as part of their application. The internship will determine whether you get the look and feel of the brand and if you can manage to work under strict deadlines.