Lead Technician - Pretoria
1. Manage the on-site activity during all phases of the installation and configuration of integrated residential and corporate systems.
2. Under the direction of our Technical Manager, complete daily and weekly assignments as planned and communicate project needs, change
requests, issues and status.
3. Establish and maintain positive, professional relationships with clients, site supervisors, project partners, and other trades.
4. Plan, organize, and direct the work of Technicians to achieve project objectives for efficiency, quality, and craftsmanship.
5. Must have previous installations and Project management experience and be able to translate complex technical concepts for both corporate
businesses and homeowners
6. Demonstrate the company’s commitment to superior service through sensitivity to client requests and needs.
Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in residential / corporate electronic systems, installation and networking.
Ability to visualize the sequence of work and convert it to a measurable plan and schedule.
Ability to work under pressure, assess multiple demands, and manage priorities.
Ability to delegate and direct the work of others while creating a positive, learning environment.
Ability to communicate effectively in person and/or via email, phone, or text to varied audiences.
Must possess the Technical knowledge and experience on all Audio visual installations/ Home Theaters / Home Automation / Video Conferencing / Lighting control / DSTV / Networking and Fault Finding along with commissioning equipment after physical installation.
An understanding of signal flows and control systems for distributed audio, video, and home theater systems and the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
Ability to read and interpret blue prints, electronic schematics, and user manuals.
Knowledge of construction techniques and wiring methods for new and existing construction.
Salary is Market related – Position available immediately.