LISP Administrator Retail Unit Trust or LISP - Cape Town
The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all incoming work is seen to, that any pending
work is followed up on time to ensure that the case is finalized and to maintain contact with IFA’s and clients. This person will need to be flexible, energetic, trustworthy, organized, self –disciplined and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Confirming receipt of instructions with clients telephonically
- Performing validations on incoming client transactions in relation to:
- Various legislative requirements relating to life & retirement products
- Completeness and accuracy of instruction from client/broker
- Proof of payment or money transfer
- FICA requirements complied with
- Processing of incoming instructions in respect of new business transactions, existing business
transactions (investments, withdrawals & switches)
- Ensure all work is captured within required turnaround times and before relevant cut offs.
- Attending to queries from clients, IFA’s and internal clients and responding to queries on time.
- Providing superior levels of service
- Maintaining records of all interactions on SIEBEL.
Relevant Business Degree or Job Related experience.
Sound knowledge of the Life Insurance Industry including Pension Funds and the Unit trust industry
Intermediate computer literacy