Marketing Copywriter - Sandton
• You will be responsible for looking at the long term strategy and delivering these written campaigns from the start to completion
• You will be required to create witty, creative and engaging marketing concepts that communicate with customers across multiple mediums
• You will be required to lead pitches to all stakeholders
• Share expertise and ideas to improve our creative copy across the department
• Have a strategic understanding and the ability to write compelling offline/online advertising pieces including emails, through to landing pages, banners, pop-ups and web pages
• To thoroughly proof read all copy ensuring that it is grammatically and factually accurate
• A grasp of content marketing generally and how to reach out digitally for brand promotion
• The ability to speak in conceptual and design language, since much work revolves around complementing the textual and the visual
• To administrate the outsourcing of excess content to freelancers and translators
• Creativity: You must be able to create great selling copy for marketing and SEO purposes. You also need to think conceptually and move beyond just the written word
• Dedication: You must be dedicated and be able to work on your own as well as in a team
• Passion: You should enjoy digital marketing and help extend and improve company processes where necessary
We are looking for forward thinkers with a strong work ethic and a great sense of humour.
• A minimum of 3 years' writing or editing experience within the casino games and the online gaming industry
• Must have worked in a senior capacity across campaign-led marketing
• Have experience writing online and offline advertising, preferably within a similar sector
• Must have the ability to lead others and enjoy working as a member of a team
• Be well-organized and enjoy working on tight deadlines
• English Literary Qualification
• Marketing Degree
• Extensive knowledge of SEO, internet marketing and social media, as well as the content marketing model
Know your way around Microsoft Office, the internet. An undergraduate degree/diploma is essential.
Knowledge of SEO, social media and online trends.