Marketing Manager - Upington
Salary: R17 000 pm + benefits
The ideal candidate must be a great business leader as well as great marketing leader. This role involves working with executives to determine budgets and targets, as well as develop pricing strategies for products and services.
• Minimum of three years in Marketing and Managerial experience.
• Demonstrate leadership abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Typical Duties & Responsibilities of Position:
1) Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
2) Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
3) Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
4) Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
5) Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.