Medical Affairs Manager - Randburg
An opportunity for an experienced Medical Affairs Manager to join a dynamic multinational company.
To develop, implement and execute short and long term medical goals and tactics, with an emphasis on Pharmacotherapeutical aspects and with an understanding of business priorities.
Strategic leadership role to provide Medical knowledge and scientific updates within the therapy areas for external and internal stakeholders and scientific information management and dissemination
Lead the scientific collaboration with selected healthcare professional (External experts) within the therapy area with the objectives of educational programs
Competitor intelligence sharing with internal groups
Internal training and maintaining scientific expertise within the cross-functional team
Lead the development and roll-out of local medical tactical plans
Attracts, develops and retains experts within the therapeutic areas medical team
• Preferably MD/PhD (specialist in the respective therapeutic Area) with sound clinical and bench research experience. Major / Focus: Medicine, Physiology, Pathology, Pharmacology
• Minimum 2 years of Medical Affairs experience in Pharma Industry
• Excellent communicator, and cross-functional collaboration skills and ability to work in virtual teams
• Analytical as well as Project Management skills
• Strong leadership skills and ability to manage a team
• Strategic thinker.
• Capability and will to coach peers, training and facilitation skills
• Advanced presentation and computer skills with expertise in literature identification and evaluation
• Highly motivated & capable to learn large amounts of scientific content which is then communicated in a clear, concise fashion through letters and presentations
• Intellectual curiosity about the field of Science /Medicine for which they are responsible
• Ability to work effectively and share information within a team environment
• Excellent self-management skills and ability to adapt services provided based on customer needs
• Good understanding of business and commercial environment
Please send your CV by Monday 11th February, 2019