National Head Of Quality + Deputy Responsible Pharmacist
- Recruiter:Mass Staffing Projects
- Location:Not Specified
- Salary:Salary Negotiable
- Sector:Engineering Jobs
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date added:15 February 2019
- AA/EE opportunity?:No
- Benefits:Not included
MSP currently represents one of the top 10 multinational pharmaceutical companies, who seeks to employ an experienced and competent Quality Manager, who will be based in their Johannesburg branch, and report to the Group Head of Quality.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing the QMS, troubleshooting, product releases, managing compliance to all related regulations and guidelines, updating company licenses, managing audits and more!
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Registered with the SAPC as a Pharmacist
• Hold a postgraduate qualification in Quality Management/Compliance/Business will be advantageous
• Strong Pharmacovigilance and Drug safety knowledge, as well as QMS expertise in a pharmaceutical development organisation
• Good knowledge of local registrations and regulations
• Preferably knowledge of international legislation
• At least 5 Years’ QA management experience
• Proven people management experience
• Prior Responsible Pharmacist experience/registration
Our client’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to xxxx@ can alternatively contact Gillian on (XXX)-XXX-XXXX or visit our website on .
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 10 days of application received.