Product Manager Cardiovascular - Randburg
A multinational company who are leaders in the cardiovascular field have a vacancy for a Product Manager.
The purpose of this position is to drive appropriate Brand strategies for the Cardiovascular core products with the objective of maximising long term revenue growth and profitability, whilst adhering to best practice principles and standard operational procedures (SOPs).
• Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Sciences
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Pharma field with minimum 2 years of marketing experience.
• Marketing / Brand management / product launch or pre-launch experience is essential.
• Combination of Ethical & Generic Pharmaceutical industry experience an advantage
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Exhibits creativity and critical thinking
• High presentation skills & advanced computer skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments
• Ability to work effectively and share information within a team environment
• High understanding of business and commercial environment
• Observes and respects confidentiality and business ethics
• Ability to handle multiple tasks & work under stress
Please send your CV Closing date for applications, Thursday 5th July, 2018.