Product Marketer (Technical / Security) - SandtonSalary Negotiable
- Recruiter: Emporium Human Capital
- Location: Sandton, Gauteng
- Salary: Salary Negotiable
- Sector: Sales Jobs
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Added: 24 April 2012
- Applications: 0
- AA/EE opportunity?: No
- Benefits: Not Included
PRODUCT MARKETER – SANDTON
Salary: Market Related, depending on skills and qualifications
- Honours Degree in Marketing or IMM Marketing Management Degree,
- 3+ years of product marketing or junior product management experience in a technical environment,
- Project Management qualification or work experience an advantage,
- Demonstrated success in launching successful products,
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial,
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills including ability to demonstrate products and handle multiple assignments simultaneously,
- Must be computer literate,
- Must have driver’s license and own transport.
Overview Of Position:
The Product Marketer is responsible for overseeing the outbound marketing tasks as they relate to the products distributed by the company. The role of Product Marketer will be to support product management and sales through communication of market requirements and competitor products and activity, execution of successful product launches and the supply of support materials to the sales force.
The product Marketer will craft the messaging and positioning for products and ensure that the marketing collateral and sales tools produced accurately reflect benefits and features form both a trade and end user perspective. The Product Marketer will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. The Product Marketer will need to spend time in the field determining customer requirements and analyzing the completion.
- Driven for results,
- Organisational abilities,
- Negotiating skills
- Ability to focus on specific goals,
- Work under pressure and manage deadlines,
- Project management and training skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong presentation skills,
- Good reasoning ability.