3 Year contract (renewable)
Generous Tax free basic salary. Offered according to experience.
From 8300 QAR up to 15375 QAR per month. 15375 QAR is equal to 15375 QAR is equal to +/- 3000 JOD, 11700 TND, 61 000 South-African Rand, 230 000 PHP, 522 000 PKR, 76 000 SDG, 300 000 INR, 6400 LBP.
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Transport allowance of 1250 QAR per month added to your basic salary.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For those with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
EDUCATION (Full time studies):
BA/BS Degree in Psychology or equivalent
EXPERIENCE (Licensed/registered experience):
1 year experience.
The applicant must have a valid professional license to practice, or registration (where applicable) from home country and/or country of last employment. Must have Good standing status.
Fluent in English - Oral and Written.
Psychiatry .Psychological assessment , providing psychotherapy, psychoeducation, psychometric tests writing reports , training & counseling .
1. To work as a member of the multidisciplinary team.
2. To participate in the management of mentally ill inpatients and outpatients .
3. To provide assessment for children with developmental disorder and personality and psycho dynamic assessment for patients with marital problems and dysfunctional relationships.
4. To administer intelligence tests, personality tests.
5. To provide counseling and psycho education for patient’s families .
6. To participate in case discussion seminars .
7. To participate in training of developees & researches
8. Perform other duties as assign.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
Premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, Qatar and the main provider of secondary and tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East. Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.