Regional Sales Manager - Johannesburg
We are urgently recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in the region. You will be tasked with formulating, driving and managing the development and execution of the sales strategy and managing a team of sales consultants to achieve the delivery of sales targets
You will meet the following minimum requirements/criteria:
• Sales or Marketing related Degree/Diploma (Required).
• Advanced/Post Graduate Degree would be a strong advantage
• Minimum 7 - 10 years of progressive experience in sales, Key Account Management and Sales Management with the ability to influence
• Ability to communicate internally and externally with multiple functions especially Executive level management as well as Key Account Management.
• Demonstrated project management, presentation, negotiating and the ability to follow through to meet the needs of the business
• Demonstration of World Class consumer understanding, insight generation and communication development
• Marketing or Trade Category Management is a very strong advantage
Major Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Working in-conjunction with Sales Director to implement operational plans and strategy to drive Independents channel business
• Maximising sales performance from designated territory, achieving quarterly and annual sales targets in line with profit plan
• Creating, presenting and executing territory account plans that deliver incremental growth.
• Delivering sales and marketing initiatives that drive the rate of sale of products
• Building, maintaining and securing long term business trade relationships;
• Conducting regular visits to designated key accounts, to discuss business opportunities, product knowledge, promotions and incentives
• Analysing competitor product pricing and go to market strategy, to ensure brand proposition delivers value to the consumer
Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Gauteng (JHB East)
Closing Date: 18 September 2017