Retention Manager Insurance - Cape Town
The retention team is responsible for the retention of the individual policyholder and resolving arrear premiums, while maintaining a high standard of customer service.
Job description & duties:
• Effectively manage retention staff in terms of training, quality assurance, development and performance.
• Effectively manage the workflow of the team and ensure turnaround times and company standards are adhered to.
• Driving quality standards to ensure excellent client service experience in line with TCF principals.
• Identify initiatives (including process and IT system improvements) that can contribute towards the efficiency of the team and improvement of retention ratios and reduction in premium debtors, and implementation of these initiatives.
• Effectively liaise with other departments such as sales call centre on key issues that impact directly on retention ratios and premium debtors.
• Manage complaints and escalations.
• Interact professionally with clients, brokers and stakeholders within the company.
• Performing retention work which includes objection handling and administration relating to retention function.
• Leadership skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good marketing and sales techniques and excellent objection handling skills
• Excellent customer service delivery
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
• Intermediate MS Office, especially Microsoft Outlook and Excel skills
• Numerical and analytical ability to identify focus areas and interpret reports
• Time management skills
• Planning and organising skills
• Able to build working relationships
Minimum qualifications/ experience:
• Matric with Math’s
• Long term or short-term insurance industry experience
• 3 Years’ insurance call center management experience
• Customer service and administration experience
• Sales experience
Salary: R16k - R18k Negotiable