Sales Exec - Roodepoort
- Sales, lead generation and any follow-up work necessary to ensure sales and/or the sign up of n ew customers onto Service Level Agreements.
- Lead generating tasks can include telemarketing and cold calling.
- The briefing of technicians, managers or quoting agents pre- and post-sale. Managing existing client accounts and maximizing opportunities.
- Putting together quotes and proposals.
- Key responsibilities: keeping in touch with clients and managing their expectations
- You will give your manager a daily status update and must approve any leave with him/her.
- Customer facing ICT Solutions Sales – SMB /LCA Market (Tier 1 Products / solutions only: Infrastructure & Data centre solutions ; End-User Computing – Hardware and software; Voice and Connectivity Solutions; Cloud Services Solutions, )
- Attain targeted sales goals and performance through effective market development activity
- Develop, drive, maintain and document account strategies
- Develop and execute appropriate account contact plan
- Early identification of service/technical issues and respond with appropriate escalation and remedial plan
- Identification of new opportunities to increase and maximise profit
- Work closely with technical team to Develop innovative solutions to business problems
- Must be a hunter and be able to generate and secure own leads/new clients from start.
GENERAL OBLIGATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Assisting ICT Co. in securing business in new and existing clients.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Achieving given quota and exceeding this if possible
- Developing and managing documentation associated with the delivery of sales, services,
And maintenance proposals
- Assist in strategic planning & ICT Co. initiatives from time to time
It should be noted that travel may be required at times, including international travel, whether for training or service engagements.